Monday, January 11, 2010
Idk whats gg on nowadays.
its like everyone chooses to attack me consecutively on a week, like it is all planned.
first with fights with my mom, kaz's death, then countless fights with my gf, and her friends say that im always late.
I know they are not finding fault with me or judging me. I respect that. Maybe its cause i dont feel like Im close enough to them that they could just judge me like that? If its janel, mich, nikky they all, i dont mind, at least they understand and they would tell me in my face. Dont say it behind my back, cause it feels like im so stubborn that I wont listen to anyone at all.
I have been crying countless times, endless tears, to the extend they just pour without control, to the extend that I dont even know why I cry. I just feel so unhappy. I mean I've already talked it out with yin, but I guess it takes the unhappiness awhile to subside? It;s really too much for me to take, especially in a week.
I need my friends, I look forward to saturday, I just want people who dont judge me to be around me right now, i mean not judge, but at least i feel comfortable with. I miss jukies alot. It's so hard to organise. please let saturday happen, Im willng to forfeit all evening plans..
with lots of love, 10:22 AM